Avatar The Last Airbender

Now I’m sure many of you have watched or heard about Avatar The Last Airbender but I’ve watched it and I’ll tell you guys if it’s worth watching. I think whoever likes adventures and drama will enjoy this siereis. Now actually I got this recommended to me by a friend and I really enjoyed it. It can be a little boring in the first episode or two but trust me it gets better. Otherwise, I think a lot of you guys out there will love this sieres. Now this is how the star rating system will work,

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️=Best show I’ve ever seen

⭐️⭐️⭐️=it’s okay

⭐️=I hated it, it was the worst

Now my rating on this is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Because I really enjoyed it and their is something sort of like a sequel siereis to is so stay tuned for it its called Legend of Kora.

This photo was screenshot on Netflix. You can find this show on Netflix

6 Comments on Avatar The Last Airbender

1. jrwilliams
    October 18, 2020 at 1:36 pm (4 years ago)

I have to agree- my son suggested I watch this while cooking dinner one night and now I’m almost finished with season 2! It’s a great story and it has some great lessons for the world we are currently living in!

Reply
    • 27sophiewm
      October 19, 2020 at 10:42 pm (4 years ago)

Oh, yes! ATLA was SUPER good. I have watched it and Legend of Korra, and they are both the best shows I hav ever seen. Also Zane, who is your favorite character? Mine is either Zuko or Toph.

Reply
  2. 27mateoe
    October 19, 2020 at 3:35 pm (4 years ago)

Yeah, I’m watching it right now and it’s really good, I finished season one in 3 days and I’m almost done with season two after a few days.

Reply
  3. 27redmondt
    October 19, 2020 at 7:29 pm (4 years ago)

Cool I might watch this I am starting to get into anime so I might try it.

Reply
  4. 27judew
    October 20, 2020 at 3:24 pm (4 years ago)

Wow okay maybe I will try it. it sounds interesting.

Reply
  5. 27mostafaa
    October 20, 2020 at 4:17 pm (4 years ago)

Yeah I agree. This was one of if not my favorite show ever! I would rate even rate it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply